Custom Russian Jerseys

estogoalie

Hi All,

Some of you guys may know Terry from Global-Hockey via e-bay (he's the biggest seller of Lutch jerseys on e-bay). He's got a web-site up now and is selling directly from there. No shopping cart yet on the site, so you have to e-mail him directly with your order.

$60 is the lowest price I've seen for fully custom Lutch jerseys. He can get any Lutch jersey ever made, so if you don't see what you're looking for, just ask him, and more than likely he can get it (I've allready got a bunch from him B) )

http://www.global-hockey.com/

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend ordered me an Akbars Kazan Richards jersey for Christmas on Dec 15th, I'm looking forward to it arriving soon. From what people tell me about his, they're amazing. I'll be sure to keep y'all updated.

My girlfriend ordered me an Akbars Kazan Richards jersey for Christmas on Dec 15th, I'm looking forward to it arriving soon. From what people tell me about his, they're amazing. I'll be sure to keep y'all updated.

TBL, let me know I definitely want to get a jersey for 60!

Speaking of Russian jerseys- did you guys catch the brawl that took place over there?

Mirtle has it up: http://mirtle.blogspot.com/2008/01/russian...l.html#comments

I've got a Ak Bars Kazan Kovalchuk Lutch jersey and I couldn't be happier with it.

ALSO, if you guys are at all interested in Russian hockey, you simply have to read King of Russia about Canadian Dave King being the first Canadian to coach a team in Russia. I found it to be one of the most interesting hockey books I've read yet.

http://www.hockeybookreviews.com/2007/10/king-of-russia.html

TBL, let me know I definitely want to get a jersey for 60!

Speaking of Russian jerseys- did you guys catch the brawl that took place over there?

Mirtle has it up: http://mirtle.blogspot.com/2008/01/russian...l.html#comments

If you decide to go that route SabreFan, it is worth it. He gets his jerseys from the same place as russianjerseys.com just charges you less. I was happy with my order.

If you decide to go that route SabreFan, it is worth it. He gets his jerseys from the same place as russianjerseys.com just charges you less. I was happy with my order.

Glad to hear! I already contacted him and am weighing my options...

• 6 months later...

Anyone know what's happening with Global Hockey? I ordered from him back in April and he said it'd be delivered about the end of June, since it hasn't been I tried looking at the website which is now just a single page saying it's under new management, and the email address I used to order it no longer appears to work. Just wondering if anyone knew anything about it?

Edit - Found a different email address via PayPal and got a response, GH is no more sadly, if you had an order waiting they'll contact you about a refund.

Anyone know what's happening with Global Hockey? I ordered from him back in April and he said it'd be delivered about the end of June, since it hasn't been I tried looking at the website which is now just a single page saying it's under new management, and the email address I used to order it no longer appears to work. Just wondering if anyone knew anything about it?

Edit - Found a different email address via PayPal and got a response, GH is no more sadly, if you had an order waiting they'll contact you about a refund.

Hey, DerbyCoyote, what email address did you find for Global Hockey? I also have a outstanding order with them due in the June 30 order, and I have not heard anything. The only email address that I can find through PayPal is global_hockey@wowway.com, and I get a delivery failure. Do you have another email address for them??

Thanks!!

Thanks, DerbyCoyote, for the information. I used the email address and received a reply. Hopefully I'll get my refund.

Thanks very much for your help!

Think they upped the price he had to pay per jersey, then asked him to pay for several orders in advance, which he didn't have the capital to do.

Where did you order the Gonchar from on the other thread btw?

Think they upped the price he had to pay per jersey, then asked him to pay for several orders in advance, which he didn't have the capital to do.

Where did you order the Gonchar from on the other thread btw?

I ordered from richmond35 who runs an ebay store and website.

http://stores.ebay.com/Russian-Hockey-Jerseys

http://russianhockeyjerseys.com/

Prices were a little expensive compared to the prices GH offered. I guess your post explains why I had to pay more money for my russian jersey.

That sucks. I had an order in with him for something really unique that he'd never offered on ebay before that I spent a lot of time researching and was really looking forward to getting. Then I just got a really quick note with a refund, so it looks like I can't even reorder it now.

I ordered from richmond35 who runs an ebay store and website.

http://stores.ebay.com/Russian-Hockey-Jerseys

http://russianhockeyjerseys.com/

Thanks CM, might have a look myself.

That sucks. I had an order in with him for something really unique that he'd never offered on ebay before that I spent a lot of time researching and was really looking forward to getting. Then I just got a really quick note with a refund, so it looks like I can't even reorder it now.

I was hoping to get an AkBars from 2006 with Lisin 77 on it. Perhaps RussianHockeyJerseys'll do the same thing? Can't see anywhere on the site to order it mind you, might email them.

Thanks CM, might have a look myself.

I was hoping to get an AkBars from 2006 with Lisin 77 on it. Perhaps RussianHockeyJerseys'll do the same thing? Can't see anywhere on the site to order it mind you, might email them.

Yeah shoot them an email, they sell the cheapest jerseys online. If you can get the jersey you want from them then try this:

http://www.russianjerseys.com/akbars04.html

Since Lisin is a players name you can get the jersey for $75 + shipping. You could also call them at 1-866-405-5071. I'd try Ebay first then try this site if you can get what you want on ebay.

I might just have to buy that Magnitogorsk Evgeni Malkin jersey. Now if only I had the money to support my rapidly growing wish list <_<

You should get one, I bought my Metallurg jersey for only $55 from GH. They've gone up in price but you can still get one for under $70. When I went to game 3 or 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals a pens fan offered me $200 for the jersey :D which was pretty funny cause I only paid $55 for it.

Yeah, living in Pittsburgh I'm sure having something like that would turn a few heads. That will probably be the first item on my wish list that I get, as it's the cheapest. It'll probably take me about a week to get the money for it, considering I'm only 15 and work very few hours. It's hard to justify spending a whole week's pay on a shirt, but I know it'll be worth it.

Yeah, living in Pittsburgh I'm sure having something like that would turn a few heads. That will probably be the first item on my wish list that I get, as it's the cheapest. It'll probably take me about a week to get the money for it, considering I'm only 15 and work very few hours. It's hard to justify spending a whole week's pay on a shirt, but I know it'll be worth it.

Where in Pittsburgh do you live? I live in the South Hills near Upper St. Clair. Thankfully my birthday was last week so I got a Gonchar Traktor jersey.

Haha well I actually live in Greensburg, but most people not from Western PA don't know where that is, so I usually jusy say Pittsburgh. Funny how you meet people from the area in the places you'd least expect to, isn't it?

Now that I think about it though, I seem to remember saving all the money my family gave me for my birthday back in february. I know what I'm using it on now! I just have to count it all up, then Malkin Jersey here I come!

What did you buy?

A 2004-05 Riga 2000 Zholtok jersey. I've only seen the more recent 2006-07 striping pattern offered on ebay. Now I guess I'm not going to be getting one any time soon.