Custom Russian Jerseys

estogoalie

No probs mate, glad to help.

Shame GH has gone, heard a lot of good things about them, sounds like they got a rough deal from Lutch.

By the way, DC, I had the chance to watch Sean McAslan play for the Long Beach Ice Dogs in 2005-06. I attended maybe 15 games that season. The team was not really very good, but McAslan was really the heart and soul of the team. Really led by example on the ice. I was very impressed.

Have you seen him play for Nottingham? I see he has put up big numbers!

Cheers....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks that GH has had to basically shutdown operations. Looks like russianjerseys is gonna be the best bet. Another site I have looked at but haven't ordered from yet is http://www.russianhockeyjerseys.com they seem to have a pretty good setup.

Yep, I try not to miss a game. It's not the NHL but it's hockey :thumbsup: Mac was our top goals and points scorer for the past two seasons, and captained the side last year too. My personal favourite (hence the jersey) but sadly he's moved on to better things now with Rodovre Mighty Bulls in Denmark. Actually, I wonder if they sell replica jerseys... :)

• 2 weeks later...
Try to email that guy on ebay. He might be able to help you.

Just to update this, I emailed the russianhockeyjerseys.com guy about the ones I was after, and he's able to sort that out, so probably worth emailing him about that Riga jersey Jeff.

Just to update this, I emailed the russianhockeyjerseys.com guy about the ones I was after, and he's able to sort that out, so probably worth emailing him about that Riga jersey Jeff.

Thanks for that. I spent a lot of time and research putting that order together and would really like for it to come to life.

• 2 weeks later...

I had purchased jerseys from Global Hockey back in may and they still have not arrived, he is no longer on ebay and I can't get a hold of them at all.

I have purchased both Russian and German jerseys from one other seller on ebay sureman1369 I believe he is in Toronto, The jerseys were awesome and they arrived very quickly. I think he deals direct via the internet through topshelfjerseys@rogers.com

Can't wait for this season to start.

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm bummed I'm not going to get my 2 Jagr Omsk road jerseys I ordered back in May from GH. I emailed Terry a few times but haven't heard back. Guess I'm out $100+. :(

That said, can someone point me to where I can get them from somewhere else? I'd also love to grab a Cherepanov jersey as well, if anyone is selling those yet.

So I'm bummed I'm not going to get my 2 Jagr Omsk road jerseys I ordered back in May from GH. I emailed Terry a few times but haven't heard back. Guess I'm out $100+. :(

That said, can someone point me to where I can get them from somewhere else? I'd also love to grab a Cherepanov jersey as well, if anyone is selling those yet.

Try this thread. :mellow:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?s=&...ost&p=13949

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sucks that GH has had to basically shutdown operations. Looks like russianjerseys is gonna be the best bet. Another site I have looked at but haven't ordered from yet is http://www.russianhockeyjerseys.com they seem to have a pretty good setup.

Before I order a russian hockey jersey off of ebay or from russianhockeyjersys.com I was wondering if anyone had experience ordering from russianhockeyjerseys.com? I'm looking for an authentic Dynamo jerseys from 2004-2005 and 2003-2004. Also, a Lokomotiv Yaroslav from 2007-2008.

I ordered my first RSL jersey from there. They were ok. All the rest of my RSL jerseys outside of one or two came from Terry.

Before I order a russian hockey jersey off of ebay or from russianhockeyjersys.com I was wondering if anyone had experience ordering from russianhockeyjerseys.com? I'm looking for an authentic Dynamo jerseys from 2004-2005 and 2003-2004. Also, a Lokomotiv Yaroslav from 2007-2008.

I've had a couple from them without problem, and a 3rd which had an incorrect name on but they're currently replacing. I'd be happy to buy from them again. It does take a while since they order a batch at a time (unless they have yours in stock I guess), but not much you can do about that and it was the same with GlobalHockey as I recall.

I've had a couple from them without problem, and a 3rd which had an incorrect name on but they're currently replacing. I'd be happy to buy from them again. It does take a while since they order a batch at a time (unless they have yours in stock I guess), but not much you can do about that and it was the same with GlobalHockey as I recall.

Is the quality the same as Global Hockey? I ordered a 2004-05 Ovechkin Dynamo jersey from http://www.russianjerseys.com/ for my brother and while the jersey looked nice it was missing the hemline tag like on some jerseys I see on ebay. Like this one:

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp324/d...ckey/1D03-z.jpg

Which makes me believe the one I ordered was a replica. I really want to get a jersey that is as close to the authentic jersey the players wore.

Mine both have that tag (pics - sorry for the dreadful quality), I'm pretty sure they just order them from Lutch. Never got the ones I ordered from GlobalHockey so I can't say whether they were the same, but I got the impression they went through the same process to get their jerseys that RussianHockeyJerseys do.

Mine both have that tag (pics - sorry for the dreadful quality), I'm pretty sure they just order them from Lutch. Never got the ones I ordered from GlobalHockey so I can't say whether they were the same, but I got the impression they went through the same process to get their jerseys that RussianHockeyJerseys do.

Thanks Derby, your picks put my concerns to rest. I will probably be ordering several jerseys from russianhockeyjerseys this summer now.

just to be certain, Derby you got yours from http://www.russianhockeyjerseys.com and not http://www.russianjerseys.com, right?

I've personally wondered which of the two was better and I do plan to eventually pick up a Jagr Omsk jersey.

• 2 months later...

wow, i've been looking for a Kovalchuk jersey for a while, but never wanted to get a Thrashers jersey because they just plain suck and their jerseys are ugly. i'm pretty interested in getting one of the jerseys on russianhockeyjerseys.com, but it says they're dye sublimated. i know what dye sublimation is, but i've never had one and i was wondering if anyone had any info about trouble with dye running, fading, etc. any help would be great.

wow, i've been looking for a Kovalchuk jersey for a while, but never wanted to get a Thrashers jersey because they just plain suck and their jerseys are ugly. i'm pretty interested in getting one of the jerseys on russianhockeyjerseys.com, but it says they're dye sublimated. i know what dye sublimation is, but i've never had one and i was wondering if anyone had any info about trouble with dye running, fading, etc. any help would be great.

From what I have read and found, all or close to all of European League jerseys are dye-sublimated. So I doubt you'd have any issues. From what it seems dye-sublimation isn't a cost cutting technique, rather just how they do it.

Well I have 3 Kovalchuk Russian jerseys and one Cherapanov one and have had absolutely no problems with the colors wearing out. The process is very well done, and I am very happy with how the jerseys have come out and held up.

awesome. thanks for the info, guys. i now have more confidence in buying one of the Russian jerseys and, from what i was reading on this thread previously, it looks like everyone is pretty pleased with their experience with russianhockeyjerseys.com

it looks like everyone is pretty pleased with their experience with russianhockeyjerseys.com

While I have been generally happy with RHJs, I'm led to believe that at the moment they've got issues with customs and the jerseys aren't getting through. That info was valid as of September 3rd and I haven't heard anything since, so the issue may be resolved, or may not be. Might be worth asking before placing an order.