Custom Russian Jerseys

estogoalie

anyone know where to get nike swift jerseys? like the style they used in the olympics

You could try River City Sports. They had a bunch of 2006 jerseys, but they were using sales to try to move them a while back so I don't know what's left of that (if anything).

On the subject of RussianHockeyJerseys.com, has anyone received an order from them recently, since September?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of curious myself as I would like to place an order.

You could try River City Sports. They had a bunch of 2006 jerseys, but they were using sales to try to move them a while back so I don't know what's left of that (if anything).

On the subject of RussianHockeyJerseys.com, has anyone received an order from them recently, since September?

I'm a newbie to this forum, but I have been following this thread as I wanted to order a team set of jerseys for my team this winter. I placed my order back at the end of April 2009 thinking that would be plenty of time for the jerseys to arrive for the September season. As of today, no jerseys, and I cannot get a response from Dennis, the guy running RHJ.com. I have tried calling and emailing repeatedly since September, but no response from RHJ. I only got the message that he was having some difficulties with the KHL wanting royalty fees on jerseys, but I talked to another person at prorussianjerseys.com in toronto, and he had know idea what that's about as he is still able to get his jerseys from Lutch. All in all, I/my team are pissed, as we are out lots of $$$$$$ for an order that is unlikely to be filled. I am starting to worry that we got scammed by RHJ. If Dennis knows he has a problem, he should say so on his website so others don't get taken by this BS.

Regards

I emailed them on Monday last week and received no reply, it seems you've tried much harder than me too so this doesn't look good. Looks to have the hallmarks of GlobalHockey in fact.

The last I heard (this would be September this year) they had a problem with customs who wouldn't let the shirts out (or in, didn't specify which customs) and so they had about 10 thousand (!) jerseys sat in a port somewhere not going anywhere. Dennis was trying to sort this out in Russia.

I'm waiting on a replacement for a jersey that was incorrectly customized, wish I'd taken the refund they offered in September now.

Totally agree though, if the business is dead in the water why is the site still live?

Leaving a website up and running is the path of least resistance. It takes no effort to do anything to it.

Leaving a website up and running is the path of least resistance. It takes no effort to do anything to it.

Yes, but that's playing a little dirty. Leaving that site up and still taking orders/payments from people when you know the product isn't coming is just unethical.... then again it is the internet. At least if you go to LutchAmerica.com and call them and talk to Trish, at least she can give you a straight answer as to whether or not she can get the jerseys or not.

I've ordered a lot of Lutch jerseys from Trish before, and maybe I should have gone with her on the team order. Now in hindsight saving $5 on each jersey for my team wasn't the best idea.

Yes, but that's playing a little dirty. Leaving that site up and still taking orders/payments from people when you know the product isn't coming is just unethical.... then again it is the internet. At least if you go to LutchAmerica.com and call them and talk to Trish, at least she can give you a straight answer as to whether or not she can get the jerseys or not.

I've ordered a lot of Lutch jerseys from Trish before, and maybe I should have gone with her on the team order. Now in hindsight saving $5 on each jersey for my team wasn't the best idea.

How "real" are the Lutch ones from LutchAmerica.com? I'm guessing for $75 that's w/o fight belt so they're "replica" not "authentic"-grade, but I'd also guess that with dye sublimated, you don't have to really worry whether the name and numbers have screened "stitch marks" as they do with an NHL.com customized Premier... Also, how do their sizes compare to CCM 550s or Rbk Premier? Like if I wear either an L or XL CCM 550 and an XL Premier, which one does the Lutch fit compare with - the tighter fit of the Rbk, or the looser-fitting CCM?

How "real" are the Lutch ones from LutchAmerica.com? I'm guessing for $75 that's w/o fight belt so they're "replica" not "authentic"-grade, but I'd also guess that with dye sublimated, you don't have to really worry whether the name and numbers have screened "stitch marks" as they do with an NHL.com customized Premier... Also, how do their sizes compare to CCM 550s or Rbk Premier? Like if I wear either an L or XL CCM 550 and an XL Premier, which one does the Lutch fit compare with - the tighter fit of the Rbk, or the looser-fitting CCM?

Real authentic Lutch jerseys do not come with fight straps. There's no differentiation between authentic and replica Lutch jerseys. They is what they is.

They are more like the traditional CCM 550's.

I love them for what they are. :thumbsup:

I'm interested in the Lutch jerseys (especially from Ovie's pre-NHL days, as well as from other players). There are also several CCMs out there on Ebay that I might be interested in that are 54s (for example, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...m=180434490806), but if I really need a 52 instead of a 54 in CCM, I obviously don't want to get the 54s since I'm not getting any taller. I'm in need of some further guidance on sizing. How does CCM size 54 compare to EDGE 54 and Lutch 54?

I was just looking through a closet and found that I actually have what I think is a Lutch [the collar tag has the red squiggly thing that looks like their logo] white Dynamo 2002-2003 (the year with the Adidas logo) of whoever was #10 (I think it was Mironov if I'm reading it properly) in 54 that I was given by family who had gone to Russia [this is why I'm not sure it's real- I wasn't there] and I feel like I am almost swimming in it - the sleeve length is almost right, but they are a tad long and way too wide and the jersey is a little bit too long, so I think for Lutch I'd need a 52. My problem is that I don't own any CCMs that are in numbered sizes. All of the CCMs I own are 550s and are XL except for one which is L, all of which fit me comfortably, and the CCM L fits kind of like my XL Ovie Premier- comfortable, but a little tighter in the body than the XLs.

I'm not sure whether I should go by it (since it's NHL.com), but the size chart on NHL.com says Premier XL is equivalent to EDGE 54 or 56. I am 5-10, 170, and I will generally wear a jersey over a sweatshirt, thin sweater, or long-sleeve T-shirt (but not also over equipment). I've also worn the black Caps jersey (the CCM 550 L above) over a dress shirt when I was invited to a work event in a suite. NHL.com says Premier L is equivalent to EDGE 52 or 54, but I'm a bit skeptical given my experience with the Dynamo jersey that I'm assuming for the moment is an actual Lutch, since they're cut much more like a 550 than a Premier. Given how Rbk cuts their jerseys, when I get an EDGE, it's likely to be a 54, but for the CCMs and Lutch, I'm not certain given my experience with the Dynamo jersey- so if I'm reading what you [Jeff and Derby] are saying correctly, I need a 52 in either CCM or Lutch if the Lutch 54 is too big?

A CCM 6100 in 52 would match a CCM 550 in XL I believe (I'm a size down from that, 48 and L). The Lutch jersey should follow the same scale as that for you, so another 52. I'd imagine there'll be some quirks to how the Russians cut their jerseys though; the sleeve thing and you noticed the length of the jersey, I'd concur with that one too. The good thing there is Lutch jerseys aren't too expensive, so it's not a massive risk.

EDGE you probably need to size up because of the cut, I wear a 52 in EDGE (although I'm OK with a 50, depending on what I wear under it), so for you I'd guess 54. Problem here is the cost for getting it wrong is high (because of Reebok's over-inflated prices).

Best way to tell of course is to try one on, easier said than done to find a place you can do that though I'm sure.

.... EDGE you probably need to size up because of the cut, I wear a 52 in EDGE (although I'm OK with a 50, depending on what I wear under it), so for you I'd guess 54. Problem here is the cost for getting it wrong is high (because of Reebok's over-inflated prices).

Best way to tell of course is to try one on, easier said than done to find a place you can do that though I'm sure.

Therein lies the problem, being able to try an EDGE on before buying. I don't know of any place in the D.C. area that might sell them, other than maybe at the Caps practice facility.

Anyone seen a jersey that has a collar tag like this one before? No hem tag screen or patch (like a CCM/Starter/Maska, etc.) or neck tag patch (like an Rbk/CCM/Koho) on the back, wondering if this is actually a Lutch (I've taken the tag totally out of the neck and around to the front of the jersey for the photo, and the white thing behind it is the hangar for balance)...other than this, it looks and feels just like a 2003 Dynamo should- I'm just not sure if this is what it should have for a tag- the 54 is on it's own "mini-tag" sewn in right above the other one.

2036370290105862222S200x200Q85.jpg

Anyone seen a jersey that has a collar tag like this one before? No hem tag screen or patch (like a CCM/Starter/Maska, etc.) or neck tag patch (like an Rbk/CCM/Koho) on the back, wondering if this is actually a Lutch (I've taken the tag totally out of the neck and around to the front of the jersey for the photo, and the white thing behind it is the hangar for balance)...other than this, it looks and feels just like a 2003 Dynamo should- I'm just not sure if this is what it should have for a tag- the 54 is on it's own "mini-tag" sewn in right above the other one.

2036370290105862222S200x200Q85.jpg

That is the Lutch logo on that tag.

That is the Lutch logo on that tag.

That's what I thought too but all of the other Lutch jerseys I've seen people post pics of on here or have said are legit through lutchamerica.com have a different tag...so I wasn't sure if this one is an actual Lutch or not. However, everything else about it seems pretty real. Unfortunately, it's not an Ovechkin. That's going to be my next Lutch. This one is whoever was #10 that year. As I mentioned previously in this thread, it was brought back from Russia as a gift and is a bit too big. Maybe the ones they export get tagged differently than the ones sold domestically within Russia.

That's what I thought too but all of the other Lutch jerseys I've seen people post pics of on here or have said are legit through lutchamerica.com have a different tag...so I wasn't sure if this one is an actual Lutch or not. However, everything else about it seems pretty real. Unfortunately, it's not an Ovechkin. That's going to be my next Lutch. This one is whoever was #10 that year. As I mentioned previously in this thread, it was brought back from Russia as a gift and is a bit too big. Maybe the ones they export get tagged differently than the ones sold domestically within Russia.

Just FYI, according to hockeydb, # 10 on Dynamo in 2002-2003 was Igor Mirnov. The 2003-2004 numbers are not listed, but Mirnov was still on the team, so it's pretty safe to say it was him.

Regarding the tag, I have maybe 5 or 6 Lutch Russian jerseys, but all of mine are newer, so I can't speak about that tag specifically, other than the logo being the Lutch logo.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody deal with this seller on ebay? He has some cool jerseys

Visit My Website

I bought a jersey from Abrom back in May of 2008, was very happy with the transaction.

I've bought from him a few times. I've also meet him a few times as he lives fairly close to me. Good guy and seller.

I've bought from him as well and was happy.

Anybody deal with this seller on ebay? He has some cool jerseys

Visit My Website

I thought I add one more to this. I've done a couple of transactions with him and they have been excellent.

Any updates on Russianhockeyjerseys.com? You guys recieve your stuff?

Any updates on Russianhockeyjerseys.com? You guys recieve your stuff?

Nope, not heard back from them either. I'm pretty sure they're dead in the water, even their twitter account hasn't updated since September (http://twitter.com/russianhockey).