LaFountain's collection

lafountain

You've got a real nice variety to your collection.

Some of the ones that stood out for me were the Mogilny Devils, the Blue Jackets Zherdev, the Sabres Lafontaine, red Captials Ovechkin and especially the variety and uniqueness of the Kovalchuk collection.

Good job getting those on webshots. It's a chore, but worth it now that you can post photos of them so easily.

You've got a real nice variety to your collection.

Some of the ones that stood out for me were the Mogilny Devils, the Blue Jackets Zherdev, the Sabres Lafontaine, red Captials Ovechkin and especially the variety and uniqueness of the Kovalchuk collection.

Good job getting those on webshots. It's a chore, but worth it now that you can post photos of them so easily.

Yeah, getting the pictures taken was the biggest chore. Gather up jerseys, set first jersey up, take picture, set up for second picture, take picture, hang jersey up, repeat.

Only thing I really have left to do is to rename the pictures on webshots.

Yeah, getting the pictures taken was the biggest chore. Gather up jerseys, set first jersey up, take picture, set up for second picture, take picture, hang jersey up, repeat.

Very nice jerseys. But what is the meaning of "knock off" in the name of one of your folders on webshots?

Very nice jerseys. But what is the meaning of "knock off" in the name of one of your folders on webshots?

Jerseys I bought in Korea when I was stationed there. They are fakes basically. I didn't know any better back in 1998.

Heh...Korean knock offs...that's pretty funny!

I like those Russian Kovalchuk jerseys. Those bad boys are awesome.

Yeah, when taking the pictures, I wanted to include them but didn't want to include them in the Replicas. Hope to replace some of them eventually.

Yeah, I really like those Russian Kovalchuk's too.

That's what's keeping me from getting mine photographed and catalogued like that. TIME! :wacko:

Cool stable of jerseys you have there!

Jerseys I bought in Korea when I was stationed there. They are fakes basically. I didn't know any better back in 1998.

Actually they're not fakes. Starter supplied a few teams in the 90's and were licensed to make the replicas of all NHL teams until 1999 when Pro Player. If you bought them back in 1998 then you have official licensed NHL products. The Starter fake replicas cam out between 2002-2004. Some of them have striping colors in the wrong order or a missing/wrong color. I saw that LeClair jersey with the same lettering fonts sold in store in the USA and Germany.

The thing I hated when taking pictures of mine was, since you rarely see your jerseys at anything more than an arms length when you think about it, was standing back and discovering flaws in the customizing that you hadn't noticed before, like crooked numbers and crests. <_<

I hope that didn't happen to you.